Re: Moving from MySQL to PGSQL....some questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Moving from MySQL to PGSQL....some questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Le Mercredi 25 Février 2004 16:45, Karam Chand a écrit :
> When I am accessing it using PgAdmin III on Windows I
> can only see the 'public' schema and its tables? Why
> is it so?

Have a deeper look at pgAdmin III menu:
Display>-System objects

pgAdmin III includes the documentation of PostgreSQL.
It is highly recommended to dig into the documentation.

By the way, if one of you was interested by translating pgAdmin into any
language not yet supported, you are welcome.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel