Re: Why does app fail? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Why does app fail?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday 24 February 2004 16:51, Paul Simpson wrote:
> 1) If there is a log somewhere showing failed requests, I might be able to
> see what the application is trying to do and then figure out a way around
> it.

You can log in every query server is executing. You need to enable the
corresponding log statement in pg_hba.conf. I think it is called
log_statement.

And of course, don't throw away server logs. If they are redirected
to /dev/null, they are useless anyways..

I am sure you will find lot of information in there..

 HTH

 Shridhar