Re: A dubious claim to fame ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: A dubious claim to fame ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Larry,

> (Don't start on the Legal crap, ok?  I don't agree with their legal
> stuff, but that's not the engineers fault, and that's who I've
> been working with).

Hey, nobody suggested cutting the port, did they?   That's not the way we do
things.

I just find it amusing that SCO is gratefully accepting our code with one hand
while the other threatens to sue half the people on our lists.  Such sweet
irony ....

It's not the poor OpenWare users' ... or engineers' ... fault that the Canopy
Group is riding SCO/Caldera like some demon monkey from the abyss.   Shoulda
killed the lawyers when they had the chance.  Hopefully OpenWare will survive
SCO.

And we can certainly use the publicity.

--
-Josh Berkus