Re: Grant / Revoke functionality - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: Grant / Revoke functionality
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 18 February 2004 14:41, Alexander Priem wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> I already have all the tables/views/sequences set up and filled. Can I
> create a new schema and 'assign' the existing tables/views/sequences to
> this new schema? Will this affect current queries I have created?

You mean alter table set schema to foo? I doubt you can do that..

What you can do is dump/reload a single schema. After dumping the schema, edit
the dump to schema creation/set search path by hand and it will insert the
objects in the new schema..

HTH

 Shridhar