Re: pgadmin 3 on SUSE linux 9.0 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgadmin 3 on SUSE linux 9.0
Date
List pgadmin-support
Le Mercredi 28 Janvier 2004 06:00, Justin Walsh a écrit :
> I've tried the linking (both hard linking and symbolic linking) and it
> did not work.  A suggestion from another user (Jason) was to use the
> mandrake version.  I'm going to try this before I start compiling etc.

You can download a Mandrake RPM from one of the mirrors:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/download.php

pgadmin3/release/mandrake91

When the next version of pgAdmin is released, I will install a fresh SuSE 9.0
station and compile pgAdmin III on it. This probably means we will not
provide SuSE 8.2 binaries any longer (I am not sure of this last point).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel