Re: Status: Organizing the OSCON presence (resend w/subject) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Status: Organizing the OSCON presence (resend w/subject)
Date
Re: Status: Organizing the OSCON presence (resend
List pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

From the look of things, we have too many tutorials and not enough
presentations.   I am willing to give up my tutorial and do a total of 2-3
presentations instead.

Suggestions on what I could do?     Here's my ideas, but I'm adaptable:

"The 50-minute Crash Course in PostgreSQL System Tuning"
"Database Dependance as a Design Strategy"
"Indexing Strategies for PostgreSQL Databases"
"A Grand Tour of PostgreSQL Modules and Supplimentary Software"

Some of these, I think, overlap with some of the tutorials; I would be happy
to do any of them, though.

--Josh