Collate is not supported for 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Zengfa Gao
Subject Collate is not supported for 7.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi, all:

I have a schema definition, worked fine for PostgreSQL
7.2 and 7.3. But I saw errors when I use it on
PostgreSQL 7.4.

Can anyone tell me what's changed in 7.4?

Thanks a lot!

Zengfa

CREATE TABLE deviceObjValues ( deviceKey int NOT NULL
, createdBy varchar (128) COLLATE
SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS , createdTime bigint NULL
, modifiedBy varchar (128) COLLATE
SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS , modifiedTime bigint
NULL, CONSTRAINT PK_deviceObjValues PRIMARY KEY (
deviceKey ) ) ;

====

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  syntax error at or near
"COLLATE" at character 83