Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shridhar Daithankar
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 10 January 2004 05:38, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I do think that our chronic lack of focussed discussions on this list is
> certainly not helping move PostgreSQL advocacy forwards.

That remains debatable but let's not get into that.

> So, therefore: we will hash out the "sales message" issues on this list,
> and then I will forward a summary to Rob.  OK with everyone?

I would suggest we assing point of contact for each major commercial helper.
That way it would channel the efforts as appropriate and would not expose a
commercial entitty to create chaos that such lists are.

What say?

 Shridhar