Re: Want a 'favico.ico' to web site? :) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai
Subject Re: Want a 'favico.ico' to web site? :)
Date
List pgsql-www
-On [20031219 13:42], Devrim GUNDUZ (devrim@gunduz.org) wrote:
>What do you think? Would you like to put it on our website? :)

The idea is good,  wonder if it can be made any sharper.  I'll see if I
can whip something up with my graphics programs when I get home.

But definately +1.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Sadness is the inner beauty of the untouched tear...