partial upgradation from 7.1.3 to 7.4 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nilabhra Banerjee
Subject partial upgradation from 7.1.3 to 7.4
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi developers,

I had existing software at /var/lib/pgsql and bin was
/usr/bin I tried to load the new software with
./configure --prefix=PREFIX option but found
/var/lib/pgsql/bin directory is empty after
instalaltion is complete. Naturally psql is still
running and the version is showing 7.1.3

Any suggsetion ?

N Banerjee

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet
wasmeant to be. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk