Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: [NOVICE] PostgreSQL Training
Date
List pgsql-general
Chris,

Your persistence and your ideas suggest that you have
something to contribute in this area.  Why not sign up
on the pgsql-advocacy list, and carry your ideas
forward there?  That would be an appropriate forum for
this kind of discussion.

The arguments on both sides (if there are only two
sides) are strong, which is why this is such a
difficult problem.  But I see some promise of the
emergence from further discussion of some workable
formula.  The Wise Heads have been convinced to change
their minds before, and can be again.  Best of luck!