Re: New News Entry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: New News Entry
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert,

> No and approved. In the future though I'd like to see Joshua submit
> these on the same day as he sends his announcements to the -announce
> list.

He thought he did.    He actually sent that one today becuase I called him and
mentioned that I'd not seen a request for the news item.  My guess is
something bombed in submitting the web form.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco