Re: Minor bug: Odd feedback on STDERR from PSQL for block comments - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Minor bug: Odd feedback on STDERR from PSQL for block comments
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Guys,

> I can confirm the problem.  It happens in more cases than Josh mentions,
> as well:
>     -- running the file with \i also shows the problem
>     -- there can be blank lines and whitespace after the
>        block comment, and it still shows up.

This bug is still present in RC2.   Are we going to fix it before release?=
=20=20=20
According to David W., it really screws up the error-detection code on=20
Bricolage, and I'd think that other applications might have the same proble=
m.

--=20
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions