Re: JDBC2.0:PreparedStatement setArray - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Oliver Jowett
Subject Re: JDBC2.0:PreparedStatement setArray
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 11:59:34AM +0200, Luigi Ruggiero wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am trying to set an array type in the preparedStatement. We are using
> a Postgres 7.3.2 database. The driver jar version used, pg73jdbc3.jar.
> Does anyone have a clue on how to do this?

With the patch applied (below) you pass your own implementation of
java.sql.Array (that implements at least getBaseType and getArray) to
PreparedStatement.setArray.

[...]

> I know there is a patch somewhere for this, does anyone know where  can
> find it?

  http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-07/msg00294.php

I can regenerate this against current CVS if needed.

-O