Re: Schema boggle... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Schema boggle...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Actually, the use of schema's was my idea, to speed up some dreadfully
slow queries dealing with traffic stats from a table that was growing
painfully monolithic ... the idea is/was that it would be easier to
backup/remove all data pertaining to a specific client if they decided to
close their account ...