trying to install phpPGAdmin ... - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Desmond Coughlan
Subject trying to install phpPGAdmin ...
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,
I'm trying to install phppgadmin on a FreeBSD (4.5-RELEASE) system, from
the ports collection.  'make build' runs OK, but when I try 'make install',
I get ...

    lievre# make install
    ===>  Installing for phppgadmin-2.4.2
    ===>   phppgadmin-2.4.2 depends on file:
    /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so - not found
    ===>    Verifying install for /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so in
    /usr/ports/www/mod_php4
    ===>  Configuring for mod_php4-4.2.3
    /usr/local/bin/gm4: autoconf.m4: No such file or directory
    NONE:0: /usr/local/bin/gm4: ERROR: EOF in string
    *** Error code 2

    Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.
    *** Error code 1

    Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.
    *** Error code 1

    Stop in /usr/ports/databases/phppgadmin.

So I try to get the source and install it ... but when I untar the source
into /usr/local/src, and look, there is no ./configure script, and the
INSTALL file just says to configure by editing
phpPgAdmin/conf/config.inc.php, and doesn't give any more info.

Can someone give a few pointers ?

Thanks.

D.

--
Desmond Coughlan          |'Io non mori, e non rimasi vivo'
desmond@zeouane.org

Attachment