MSAccess Problem - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Smitha V. Babu
Subject MSAccess Problem
Date
Re: MSAccess Problem  (Wim <wdh@belbone.be>)
Re: MSAccess Problem  (Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann@yahoo.com>)
List pgsql-novice
Hi to all...
I am facing a small problem..
I created a database in MSAccess with 5 tables,1 form,1 query and  report .
I want my client to view the report only..not the entire database...
What should i do..
He should not able to even view tables...
Does anyone can help me..
Any help is appreciated...
Thanking in advance
smitha

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.