Re: MSAccess Problem - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Peter Childs
Subject Re: MSAccess Problem
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Smitha V. Babu wrote:

> Hi to all...
> I am facing a small problem..
> I created a database in MSAccess with 5 tables,1 form,1 query and  report .
> I want my client to view the report only..not the entire database...
> What should i do..
> He should not able to even view tables...
> Does anyone can help me..
> Any help is appreciated...
> Thanking in advance
> smitha

    In Access write some Macros. One can be an autorun macro that
offers an option to view the report.
    Password protect your Access Database so they can't circumbert
your front line interface.
    You will need to find some other docs on Access.
    This does work I've seen it done. I'm never touching it again.
    What has this got to do with Postgres?

Peter Childs