Re: go for a script! / ex: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dror Matalon
Subject Re: go for a script! / ex: PostgreSQL vs. MySQL
Date
List pgsql-performance
Yeah, I had similar thought to Oliver's and suspected that this would be
the answer.
Also, while it's not too hard to do this for a single platform, it gets
complecated once you start looking at different ones.

Josh, let me know when you're ready to do this. I'll try to help,
although my perl's kind of rusty. Also, can you even assume perl for a
postgres install? Does Solaris, for instance come with perl?

Dror

--
Dror Matalon
Zapatec Inc