Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgAdmin III under wxCocoa
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Mardi 30 Septembre 2003 12:41, Dave Page a écrit :
> As far as I am aware, we do not yet support wx2.5.1 unless there is a
> patched version of it somewhere that I am not aware of?

Sorry, I did not explain things in details. This is only a MacOs X related
issue.

Adam Witney <awitney@sghms.ac.uk> is trying to compile pgAdmin3 under MacOsX.
I suggested that he should use wxWindows 2.5 CVS branch and not 2.4 like he
installed on his computer. The latest wxWindows branch is 2.5.1.

Now, Adam has ./configure problems finding the libpq library and include
files. The wxWindows stuff is a secondary issue until now.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel