Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests - Solution - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mark A. Taff
Subject Re: pgAdmin III Bugs/Feature Requests - Solution
Date
List pgadmin-support
Andreas, are you talking about something like wxMatrixSizer as described at:

http://wxworkshop.sourceforge.net/matrixx/default.html

I can appreciate that you want this fixed The Right Way(tm).  I am the same
way when it comes to stuff I do.  And I can certainly appreciate the beauty
of having wxWindows automatically resize and re-layout dialogs based on font
properties.  However, I am in the position where I _have_ to change all the
.xrc files to make pgadmin3 usable on my machine.

Do you have another solution to making the dialogs usable on my machine other
than rewriting the .xrc files?  I've been at this for a month of my spare
time (granted, my spare time is rather limited), and I haven't come across
any other workable solutions.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mark