Re: NLS changes - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: NLS changes
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 02:14:22AM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> - adds .y files to gettext-files in backend/nls.mk.  gram.y contains
>   several translatable messages that are not catched by update-po unless
>   the gram.c file is generated.  I don't know if this is desirable but I
>   think it's better to have to gram.y file processed.
>   Maybe this part of the patch could be left out (it's the first,
>   trivial chunk).

I just realized that scan.l should also be included, because there are
four or five strings in there.  But maybe the pot should instead be
generated on a non-clean tree so those strings are extracted from the .c
files?  I downloaded the postgres.pot file from
http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/ and those strings are not
included there.

"Tiene valor aquel que admite que es un cobarde" (Fernandel)