Re: Galego translation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Galego translation
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Jeudi 11 Septembre 2003 12:39, vous avez écrit :
> English name: Galicien
> Original (translated) name: Galego
> Language code: gl

Welcome to the translator team. You have been added to the translator list.

The needed files will be available shortly on
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php after sync.

Could you explain shortly, how much Galician differs from Spanish? If
possible, could you send me your planned delivery date. We will do our best
to help you during the translation process. Also, do not hesitate to test
pgAdmin3 under Spanish and view its .po file if you need information.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel