Re: Build System/translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Build System/translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Mardi 9 Septembre 2003 14:37, vous avez écrit :
> I can see the emails now: 'I selected Klingon, but got
> English - why?'

That's the kind of email we are looking for. If a translator did not deliver
for a month or so, then someone may ask to take over the translation.

This is a question of team relationtionship between the translator and other
developers. "Zero percent" is like a commitment to deliver. We are all part
of the same team. If you remove the untranslated language, there is less
commitment to deliver. As usual, these are only my ideas...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel