Re: 7.4 Release webpage (ATTN Wade) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Wade Klaver
Subject Re: 7.4 Release webpage (ATTN Wade)
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello all.  I hope everyone is having a great day.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Wade Klaver.  I have been using
postgres daily for over three years now, and am glad to be able to contribute
to the effort.

  Before I start truly hacking and slashing at this beast, I was wondering if
anyone had any comments or suggestions regarding the page as it stands
currently.  I am looking at a rather drastic reorganization, but will back
off if people are liking the general form it has currently.

--
Wade Klaver
Wavefire Technologies Corporation

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .