7.4 Release webpage (ATTN Wade) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject 7.4 Release webpage (ATTN Wade)
Date
List pgsql-www
Folks,

Atttached is the beginnings of a "press kit" page for the 7.4 release.   Wade
is going to finish it.

However, I would like to determinine in advance where we're going to put it so
that I can tailor the press release e-mails.   My suggestion:

1) we add it to advocacy:  advocacy.postgresql.org/74release
2) that we determine that alternate language versions will be at:
    advocacy.postgresql.org/74release-FR
    advocacy.postgresql.org/74release-DE
    etc.

I'm very flexible on this, I just need to know in advance what the URLs will
be.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions