Re: Status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Andreas Grabmüller
Subject Re: Status update
Date
List pgsql-www
----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
An: <webmaster@letzplay.de>, <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
Datum: Monday, September 08, 2003 03:58 PM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] Status update

tools/rebuildcachescript will replace the current scripts that build the whole site? How quickly does it run - the
currentstuff takes only a few minutes.

> If you can sort a mirrorable index page, and bring the content/design up to date then I think we're ready to go.
>
> What does everyone else think? I'd like to hear more opinions before making such a large change to the site live.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Hi Dave,

yes, the rebuildcache script is made to build the whole site. In my last test it has taken about one minute to rebuild
everythingexcept the documentation (which takes really long) in two languages. But I don't think it is necessary to
rebuildthe docs very often?

I'm currently working on getting the new design working. As we have problems with the different length of the words in
thedifferent languages, I'm replacing the style= parts of the code with a class= and putting that formatting
informationinto postgresql_en.css and postgresql_de.css so we can use different sizes for every language...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--
LetzPlay.de