Re: 7.4 Release webpage (ATTN Wade) - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: 7.4 Release webpage (ATTN Wade)
Date
List pgsql-www
Wade,

>   Before I start truly hacking and slashing at this beast, I was wondering
> if anyone had any comments or suggestions regarding the page as it stands
> currently.  I am looking at a rather drastic reorganization, but will back
> off if people are liking the general form it has currently.

Go ahead.   My interest is that it contains all of the stuff I list in the
header (original press release, detailed version, links, full text of quotes,
list of contacts),and that it look good.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions