Re: lock row in table - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Daniel
Subject Re: lock row in table
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi,
No, I am sure that I can get this message from Delphi. Check it on web site www.microolap.com
For example when I try to put  a non-unique value in a primary key I get message from database that I get conflict with
primarykey :-)
of course I use raise ... except ... but everything work perfectly...  error handling works correctly :-)

so I am waiting for an answer for my question how check that the rekord is currently edited,
Greetings,
Daniel