Re: Books for PostgreSQL? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Marques
Subject Re: Books for PostgreSQL?
Date
List pgsql-general
El Jue 28 Ago 2003 10:26, Benjamin Jury escribió:
> The only problem with 'Practical PostgreSQL' is that it is rather out of
> date.

Not exactly. Yesterday a friend told me that a new edition of the book was
coming out this month, which should cover up to 7.3, or even 7.4 features.

Any way, I was only told, and didn't have time to check it out yet.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?