Re: Problem compiling tablefunc module in contributions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Problem compiling tablefunc module in contributions
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 04:57:04PM -0700, Kuldeep Tanna wrote:
> Hi,
>     I tried make in the tablefunc directory under contrib directory in the Posgresql source directory.
> I am getting compilation errors. Below are the error messages.
> Can you tell me how to solve this problem. I want to use the crosstab function.
>
> tablefunc.c: In function `crosstab':
> tablefunc.c:413: warning: implicit declaration of function `ereport'
> tablefunc.c:414: warning: implicit declaration of function `errcode'
[...]

Huh... are you using the CVS version of contrib/tablefunc and trying to
compile against an older Postgres release?  That won't work... they need
to be from the same source tree.

Licensee shall have no right to use the Licensed Software
for productive or commercial use. (Licencia de StarOffice 6.0 beta)