Re: error: table does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Bryan Bulten
Subject Re: error: table does not exist
Date
List pgsql-novice
> the thing that confuses me is that i have created the table and named
> it "Table1" with respective columns as mentioned above.  all column
> data types are set to "text[]"

By quoting a table name during creation, the name becomes case
sensitive.  With case sensitive names that have uppercase characters,
you must always quote them - otherwise they are forced lowercase (as
could be seen in the error message.)  So this should fix the problem:

INSERT INTO "Table1" (Age, EmployeeName, Gender, Address1, Address2,
    Company, Designation, License)
VALUES ('26', 'jun', 'm', 'add1', 'add2', 'sttb', 'sf', '1234')

--
Bryan Bulten
http://www.bulten.ca/

Attachment