Re: plPHP -- sort of an announcement.. but not commercial - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sean Chittenden
Subject Re: plPHP -- sort of an announcement.. but not commercial
Date
List pgsql-general
> >I'm pretty sure that's not right.  I'm no an FSF/GNU expert, but
> >wasn't that the point of the LGPL?  I don't think a BSDL bit of
> >code can link with a GPL bit of code without making the BSDL code
> >GPL'ed,
>
> That's just it -- PHP is not under GPL.

*nods* I was clarifying that a GPL lib can't be linked with a non-GPL
bit of code w/o the non-GPL code becoming GPL, even though it doesn't
apply in this case, unless Command Prompt licenses their plPHP under
the GPL.

--
Sean Chittenden