Re: Regression test failure date. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Creager
Subject Re: Regression test failure date.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I will stand by the fact that I cannot generate failures from
2003-02-15 (200+ runs), and I can from 2003-02-16.  Just to make sure I
didn't screw up the cvs usage, I'll try again tonight if I get the
chance and re-download re-test these two days.

I can set up a script that will step through weekly dates starting from
'now' and see if the 02-16 problem might of been fixed and then
re-introduced if you like.

2003-02-16 fails 6/50  vacuum failed 1 times  misc failed 3 times  sanity_check failed 3 times  inherit failed 1 times
triggersfailed 4 times

Cheers,
Rob