Re: patch: tiny patch to correct stringbuffer size estimate - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Felipe Schnack
Subject Re: patch: tiny patch to correct stringbuffer size estimate
Date
Re: patch: tiny patch to correct stringbuffer size estimate  (Barry Lind <blind@xythos.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
These StringBuffer woes remember of an old request we made to this list... The last time I checked driver's sources,
allacess to preparedstatement's stringbuffer are synchronized... this isn't necessary as jre's Stringbuffer already has
allof its methods synchronized.
  The driver is still doing that? Just curious.

--

 /~\ The ASCII        Felipe Schnack (felipes@ritterdosreis.br)
 \ / Ribbon Campaign  Analista de Sistemas

Centro Universitário Ritter dos Reis
http://www.ritterdosreis.br
ritter@ritterdosreis.br
Fone: 51-32303341