please helpme ? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From andhie lala
Subject please helpme ?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Dear All

I'am a new user in postgresql, i want to ask about :

1. The one who is intended with STORED PROCEDURE,   how its implement and what its surplus.   Version POSTGRESQL that
howmuch possess STRORED PROCEDURE.

2. In when I make the function as follows:    CREATE FUNCTION forward(CHAR(10))  RETURNS CHAR(10), CHAR(30)  AS 'select
no_id,name FROM address where no_id=$1;'  Language 'sql';    To step forward orders the error ...   Which wants I
asked,how make a function that can step forward

RETURNS More than a column   (I want to show 2 columns i.e. no_id and Name) ?

thank's

best regards

http://www.linuxmail.org/