Re: pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Link
Subject Re: pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF
Date
List pgsql-general
Running with ulimit ...

  echo "setting max user processes to unlimited..."
  ulimit -u unlimited
      echo -n "$PSQL_START"
      su -l postgres -s /bin/sh -c "$PGLIB/bin/pg_ctl -D $PGDATA -p
$PGLIB/bin/postmaster -o '-i' start > $PGDATA/log/syslog 2>&1" <
/dev/null

but still no core.  I can't product that bt.  Any suggestions?