Re: aaagh... postgres is segfaulting? -- fix - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: aaagh... postgres is segfaulting? -- fix
Date
Re: aaagh... postgres is segfaulting? -- fix  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
On Wednesday 09 Apr 2003 12:25 pm, Joshua Moore-Oliva wrote:
> I needed to apply this...  for some reason when I do timetamp related
> queries without executing that a segfault occurs.
>
> UPDATE pg_proc SET prorettype = 1114 WHERE prosrc = 'timestamptz_izone';

Hmm - mine reads 1186 (interval). Two questions:

1. Did you notice what value it had before?
2. Have you made the same change in template0/1 (and what values did they
have)?

Actually, a third question: how did you ever figure that out?

--
  Richard Huxton