Re: How can I quit this: "Unique " to my table? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From chester c young
Subject Re: How can I quit this: "Unique " to my table?
Date
List pgsql-sql
If the constraint were named then it could be dropped - another good
reason to name all constraints.  I like Oracle Designer's way of
applying the constraints with ALTER TABLE rather than CREATE TABLE -
maintenance is much easier.