Re: Bug #918: pg_dump problem w/ SEQUENCE - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Bug #918: pg_dump problem w/ SEQUENCE
Date
Re: Bug #918: pg_dump problem w/ SEQUENCE  (Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>)
List pgsql-bugs
I just did 'CREATE SEQUENCE x' and pg_dump produced:

    CREATE SEQUENCE x
        START WITH 1
        INCREMENT BY 1
        NO MAXVALUE
        NO MINVALUE
        CACHE 1;

which has the proper value after START WITH.  Any ideas why your setup
is different?