Which files does PostgreSQL need from initscripts RPM? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From P G
Subject Which files does PostgreSQL need from initscripts RPM?
Date
List pgsql-general
Does anyone know which files PostgreSQL 7.3.2 requires
from the initscripts RPM?  I am trying to build and
install the database from the source RPM on a Cobalt
RAQ550, but Cobalt does not use initscripts and it is
not a simple matter of installing the initscripts RPM
on the system to make everything work, because I do
not want to stomp on anything already on the system.
So far I have been able to track down that PostgreSQL
is using /sbin/initlog from the initscripts RPM.  Does
anyone know which, if any, other files are used from
the initscripts RPM?

TIA.