Re: My contract has been renewed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: My contract has been renewed
Date
Re: My contract has been renewed  (Keiko Kondo <k-kondo@sra.co.jp>)
List pgsql-general
Dennis Gearon wrote:
> Who's SRA, in case I can use them and return the favor for their support
> of postgres?

They are a PostgreSQL support company based in Japan:

    http://www.sra.co.jp/index.php

They have offices in the USA and India as well.  They have 1,200
employees and do lots of consulting and computer business services.

They have a PostgreSQL and Linux commerical support division, which I
work for.  They also have a packaged PostgreSQL threaded port to Win32
called PowerGres.