Re: 7.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 7.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, those are nice, but they aren't killer features like Win32 or PITR.
I was hoping for one or two killer features for 7.4.

Considering a feature freeze two weeks before beta, we are looking at
six weeks left.  I don't know that I can do Win32 in six weeks.  If we
go for June 1, we are looking at ten weeks.

Can I get comments from others?