Re: 7.4? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 7.4?
Date
List pgsql-general
You might want to look at my replication talk:

    http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/replication.pdf

Basically, single-master uses async because it is faster, but when you
need multimaster, you usually need sync or a Postgres-R-type approach.

Seems there too may replication needs, so even Postgres-R will remain a
plugin option for PostgreSQL, like the other replication solutions.