Re: What is the quickest query in the database? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From P G
Subject Re: What is the quickest query in the database?
Date
List pgsql-general
You are correct Steve Crawford.  The query is used to
remotely test the connection to the db using JDBC.  I
think, though, Jan Wieck provides the most valuable
solution so far.  Any more thoughts, anyone?

TIA.

--- Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com>

cleanly