Re: Probleme with Postgresql and phpPgAdmin on a Debian Linux - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Probleme with Postgresql and phpPgAdmin on a Debian Linux
Date
List pgsql-php
Yes, phpPgAdmin 2.4.2 is not quoting your strings properly.  We're working
on phpPgAdmin 3.0, but inthe mean time, try making sure magic_quotes_gpc
is enabled for that directory.

Project page: http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/

Chris