Probleme with Postgresql and phpPgAdmin on a Debian Linux - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Samuel Torton
Subject Probleme with Postgresql and phpPgAdmin on a Debian Linux
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi,

I'm having problem with Postgresql and phpPgAdmin on my Debian Linux
box:
  - Debian Woody 3.0
  - PostgreSQL 7.2.1
  - phpPgAdmin 2.4.1

If I want to run a SQL from phpPgAdmin interface, such as:

    ------
    INSERT INTO content VALUES (1, '1 description', 'content_tpl1',
    'content_tpl1.gif', 'Il s\'agit d\'une simple page avec du
    texte.<br>Vous n\'avez qu\'à rajouter la
    à cet effet.');
    ------

... I get the following error message :

    ------
    Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: parser: parse error at
    or near "agit" in /usr/share/phppgadmin/db_readdump.php on line
33
    Error - /usr/share/phppgadmin/db_readdump.php -- Line: 33
    PostgreSQL said: ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "agit"
    Your query:
    INSERT INTO content VALUES (1, '1 description', 'content_tpl1',
    'content_tpl1.gif', 'Il s'agit d'une simple page avec du
    texte.<br>Vous n'avez qu'à rajouter la
    ------

This type of command lines (with "\'" strings) used to work successfully
with previous versions of PostgreSQL 7.0.3

Would anybody have any idea to debug ?

Thank you,
--
Samuel Torton