Re: [BUGS] Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to show /d+ /l+ - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Ian Barwick
Subject Re: [BUGS] Bug #718: request for improvement of /? to show /d+ /l+
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Tuesday 10 December 2002 22:25, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Here is a new psql \? output format that I would like to add for 7.4.
> It follows Harald Armin's suggested reformatting, which you can see
> below.
>
> Should I also reorder the psql manual page to match?  I find the
> grouping much easier to review.

Me too. Suggestion: of the \pset options, only "tableattr" (corresponding to
"\T") exclusively affects HTML output (I think) - "\pset" would belong better
under "Formatting". "\C" on the other hand is also non-HTML specific
(corresponds to "\pset title" ).

Ian Barwick
barwick@gmx.net