Re: The list of translators - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: The list of translators
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, "Josh Berkus" wrote:
> Robert, Folks,
>
> > Unless anyone else has a problem with it, I would think any of the
> > translators that wanted to could add local contact information if
> > there
> > is an appropriate person to do it.
>
> 1) Is anyone coordinating the translators?   Me? Someone else?

I am trying to coordinate it, though I am still on the road so I've got
communications issues. So far I have translations in 4 languages (french,
italian, german, romanian) with 2 more promised for the weekend or soon after
(turkish, portuguese).   IIRC someone on the list talked about translating it to
japanese, but we still need someone to do spanish and swedish (and any others).

> 2) Translators *should* add themselves as contacts at the top of the
> release, if they are willing to field calls/e-mails.

That was my thinking.

Robert Treat

--
LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL