Re: The list of translators - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: The list of translators
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Robert,

Robert Treat wrote:

> So far I have translations in 4 languages (french,
> italian, german, romanian) with 2 more promised for the weekend or soon after
> (turkish, portuguese).   IIRC someone on the list talked about translating it to
> japanese, but we still need someone to do spanish and swedish (and any others).

Chris Phelan <chris@vanten.com> is doing the Japanese version, giving
time for Satoshi Nagayasu to work on his paper about 2-phase commit
instead.  :)

> > 2) Translators *should* add themselves as contacts at the top of the
> > release, if they are willing to field calls/e-mails.
> >

> That was my thinking.

Sounds like a good idea.

Chris, are you comfortable in listing yourself as the Japanese contact
person?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift